Sunday, November 3, 2013

Corn Casserole

Everytime I make corn casserole I think of my mom! She was a good cook and there's many things she made that I wish I knew how to make. Most of the time she just put something together without a recipe.  Corn Casserole is one thing that she had a recipe for and I am so glad.  I have cooked it for years for family and friends and often am asked for the recipe.  That happened again recently so here it is!

Mom's Corn Casserole

I can Creamed Corn
1 can Corn
1 cup sour cream
1 stick melted butter
1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix

Mix well.  Pour into baking dish and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comments:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Yum yummy!!! Will give this a try...
Hope all is well with you and your family...miss reading your posts!,