Monday, August 18, 2008

Buttercup


Colette and I visited friends last week. She had such a fun time playing with the girls. She fell in love with their pet bunny, Buttercup! We were pulling out of the drive way when the following conversation started.


Colette: I want a bunny like their bunny.
Me: You do?
Colette: Yes! Can we stop at the pet store and buy one.
Me: Well, I think that is something you need to ask your mommy and daddy.
Colette: No, I don't want one at home, I want one at your house.
Me: Now what do you think Mr. Jim would say if we asked him for a bunny.
Colette: HA HA HA(I think she knows Mr. Jim very well!)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL! First she wanted Jack Bower, now she wants a bunny. Maybe one day she'll get a "'lil elephant." :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, too cute!!!
Bon

Steph said...

That is too funny! So did she ask Mr. Jim? I don´t know, Colette can be pretty cute...she might be able to convince him of a bunny.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awwww, what sweet faces.

Family Blog

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think a pink cage would be nice...

Lynn