Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a choice...




Today's devotion from Jesus Calling really spoke to my heart!

Romans 8:38-39
 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Exodus 33:14
And He said, "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest."

YOU ARE MINE FOR ALL TIME;nothing can separate you from My Love.
Since I have invested My very Life in you, be well assured that I will also take care of you.

...Each moment you can choose to practice My Presence
or to practice the presence of problems.

I am thankful that nothing can separate me from His love!
I choose to practice the presence of the Lord and receive His rest!







Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Isn't that just the greatest???!!! I'm so good at practicing the presence of problems. I am a professional at making mountains out of molehills, believe me. I remember some time ago reading the book "Practicing the Presence of God." It was such a good lesson -- one that is taking a lifetime to learn. Thank you for the reminder today!