Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas letters...

We wrote a Christmas letter this year. For some reason we have not written one for a couple years. Ours is written and some were mailed today. As I was sitting here addressing and putting stamps on the envelopes I began to wonder how many letters I would receive this year. So many people have email, a blog, are on facebook, twitter and numerous other networks that I wonder if they feel it unnecessary to write a Christmas letter, or any letter. I miss receiving letters that come to my mailbox. Not the computer mailbox but the one outside. I remember when I could hardly wait for the mailman to come to see if I had a letter from a friend or family member. Often I would tuck them away to read again later. I have done that with some of the Christmas letters I have received. How fun to find one the next year and read once again the news of that family while waiting to receive that year's letter from them. So I hope my friends and family that receive our newsy Christmas letter will enjoy it...and hopefully send us one. I will be watching for the mailman! :)


1 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture you took and put on this blog. It's so cool. :)