Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December...




It is December and I really cannot believe it.  I have actually started my Christmas shopping though.  I am looking forward to my sister coming from Honduras where she is a missionary and my nephew coming from Ft. Riley where he is stationed in the Army.  I am doing some baking so I have some things in the freezer when they arrive.  The other day I made yogurt muffins.  They are very easy.  My daughter, Shawna, gave me the recipe.

YOGURT MUFFINS

1/2 c. melted butter
1 (8 oz.) c. any flavor yogurt
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. soda

Mix well and spoon into lightly greased muffin pans. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes 12-18 muffins.





1 comments:

Stacy said...

I was JUST about to ask you for this recipe. Glad I checked here first!